Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I Have Been Taggafied!

6 unspectacular things about me:


1.i broke my arm, wrist, and 2 of my fingers :P

2.i have 1 brother, and 1 sister

3.i like old old things so kewl!

4.if i go in a elevator i really panic and cant breath barely iam a freak i hate those things i would rather walk up 1oo stairs the go in one !! =(

5.i love painting not big proejcts though [ i thaught to paint my bathroom one day and well if u come to my house you will c ahha, it llooks like a little kid painted my bathrooom its horrible]haha


6.one time we came home from church and my brother went up stairs he heard a noise he thaught sumone was in the house i was behind him my mom and sister where downstairs not yet in the door anyways i was behind him and he heard sumthing so he pushed me down a flight of stairs as iam tumbling down it my mom and them are like wats going on he tells her and then mom goes to check and it was his radio leftd on :) ahha at least i was ok!:)









Rules:


1. Link the person that tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your own blog
3. List 6 unspectacular things about you or your group.
4. Taggify 6 other bloggers.

POLLY BEE TAGGIFIED ME!!!

13 comments:

Ericka Rivas said...

LOL! HEY RUTH ARE YOU GONNA COME TO WEST COAST?

Ericka Rivas said...

LOL! HEY RUTH ARE YOU GONNA COME TO WEST COAST?

ruth williams said...

Hey Gurl!! unfortunetly i cant make it o iam mad i really wish i could but like i dint get a job in time for it !! in the summr iam gunna come up there i promisss i owe u !! Sorry Chinaa =[ ..Love you bunches chickie xox

V said...

I like number 4... "Cuz i'm a freak" hahahah I can just hear you say that!!

I LOVETH THEE ROZA!!

ruth williams said...

LOL, seriously iam a freak i was at work today and they said i had to deliver to the people up stairs and they have a elevator there and u have to use that like i dont think thay have stairs to go up cuz its a catering company and the kitchen is in an elderly place so thay have to have elevators they cant walk up stairs,omy omy i was like Praying so hard God please dont let this thing get stuck, and iam like panacing haveing breathing atacks haha..LOVe you SO muchh ROZZA

Pauly-Bee-PO-Pal said...

LOL!!! you can go into elevators??? thats so hilarious!!!

ruth williams said...

HHAH! i panic sooo much!! noo i usually just walk all the stairs isdtead of Elevators ahah! =[

V said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *breathe* hahahahahahahah! RUTH!

Johnny King said...

Hey Rufus, you want to go up in the Calgary tower with us?

ruth williams said...

LOL! Pastor king,my uncle and me and my sister where going to the calgary tower couple yrs ago and as soon as i we got in the elevator they had to take me down cause it was gettin to high and i was freaking out i almost fainted they took me right down and we dint go =p hahah, so i dont think i wanna go i realldy do wanna get over with that Fear but its gunna take a while =)!

ruth williams said...

Vren, iam breathing but its not HELPING ROFL!!

Sara Rivas said...

OMW!! Rufus!! U are so a girl after my own heart!!! I DESPISE elevatrs!!! :( LOL! i have the same feeling ha!!
PS...ur pic is super cute hun!! :)

ruth williams said...

Sara,Lol i feel better iam not the only one =p lol!! Awe thankssss !!LOVE YAH GURL!!<3